(“Mobiwebgs” or “we”) takes the privacy of your information seriously. This privacy notice (“Privacy Notice“) describes the types of personal information we collect from you through our website (including sub-domains and microsites) and mobile applications. It also describes the purposes for which we collect that personal information, the other parties with whom we may share it and the measures we take to protect the security of your data. It also tells you about your rights concerning aspects of your personal information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
You are advised to carefully read this Privacy Notice before using or availing any of our products and/or services.
In this Privacy Notice, the following definitions are used:
A small file is placed on your device by our website or mobile application when you either visit or use certain features of our website or mobile application. A cookie generally allows a website to remember your actions or preference for a certain period of time.
includes non-personal information, personal information and sensitive personal information about you, which either directly or indirectly in combination with other information, could allow you to be identified when you visit our stores, website and/or mobile application.
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law for the time being in force relating to the processing of Data.
2.WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Mobiwebgs collects Data for various purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.
This Data includes, without limitation, the following categories:
- Contact information: first and last name, email address, postal address, country, employer, phone number and other similar contact data.
- Financial information: payment instrument information, transactions, transaction history, preferences, method, mode and manner of payment, spending pattern or trends, and other similar data.
- Technical information: website, device and mobile app usage, Internet Protocol (IP) address and similar information collected via automated means, such as cookies, pixels and similar technologies.
- Transaction information: the date of the transaction, total amount, transaction history and preferences and related details.
- Health related information, such as information or records relating to Your medical/ health history, health status, details of treatment plans and medication prescribed by a Medical Practitioner, dosage details such as frequency of dosage, alternative medication, medicines ordered by You through the Platform, laboratory testing results and any other information inferred there from
- Product and service information: Your account membership number, registration and payment information, and program-specific information, when you request products and/or services directly from us, or participate in marketing programs.
- Personal information: Age, sex, date of birth, marital status, nationality, details of government identification documents provided, occupation, ethnicity, religion, travel history or any other personal information provided in responses to surveys or questionnaires.
- Your reviews, feedback and opinions about our products, programmes and services.
- Loyalty programme information: your loyalty membership information, account details, profile or password details and any frequent flyer or travel partner programme affiliation.
3. HOW WE COLLECT DATA
We collect Data in the following ways:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or mobile application or give us in any other way (e.g., at outlets, stores, hotels, kiosks). Please see the section titled “Data Shared by You” for more information.
- Automatic Information We Collect: We use “cookies”, pixels and similar technologies to receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Please see the section below, titled “Data that is Collected Automatically” for more information.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more relevant and interesting, we often receive a confirmation (if your device supports such capabilities) when you open e-mail from us or click on a link in the e-mail. You can choose not to receive marketing emails from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any marketing email.
- Automatic Information We Collect from Other Websites: We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with third-party websites that use our technology or with whom we have a specific agreement. Because we process this information on behalf of the applicable website operators, collection, processing, and use of such information is subject to the applicable website operators’ privacy policies and is not covered by our Privacy Notice.
You can make choices about our collection and use of your Data. For example, you may want to access, edit or remove your Data on our website or mobile application. When you are asked to provide Data, you may decline.
4.DATA SHARED BY YOU
Mobiwebgs may collect your Data in several ways from your use of our stores, website or mobile application. For instance:
- when you register with us to receive our products and/or services;
- when you conduct a transaction with us or attempt a transaction at our stores, on our website or mobile application;
- when you complete surveys conducted by or for us;
- when you elect to receive any communications (including promotional offers) from us;
- from the information gathered by your visit to our stores, website or mobile application;
- DATA THAT IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
- We automatically collect some information when you visit our website or use our mobile application. This information helps us to make improvements to our content and navigation. The information collected automatically includes your IP address.
- Our web servers or affiliates who provide analytics and performance enhancement services collect IP addresses, operating system details, browsing details, device details and language settings. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed and similar information. Mobiwebgs uses this information to measure the site usage, improve content and to ensure safety and security, as well as enhance performance of our website or mobile application.
- We may collect your Data automatically via Cookies, pixels and similar technologies in line with settings on your browser. For more information about Cookies, please see the section below, titled “Cookies
5. HOW WE COLLECT DATA
Any or all the above Data may be required by us from time to time to provide information relating to Mobiwebgs and to work on the experience when using our website or mobile application. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between you and us;
- provide products and/or services and communicate with you about products and/or services offered by us;
- enable Mobiwebgs to offer their products and/or services and communicate with you about such products and/or services;
- processing, disclosing, transmitting, and/or sharing the data/information with Entities, and other third parties which have a business or contractual dealings with us;
- provide you with offers (including for financial products and/or services), personalized services and recommendations and improve your experience on our website and mobile application;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business, website and mobile application;
- generate aggregated data to prepare insights to enable us to understand customer behaviour, patterns and trends to learn more about your preferences or other characteristics;
- provide privileges and benefits to you, marketing and promotional campaigns based on your profile;
- in connection with loyalty programs owned and operated by us communicate with you (including to respond to your requests, question responding, claims or disputes) and to customize and improve our services;
- to enhance your shopping experience and bring you access to membership programs& rewards
- protect against and prevent fraud, illegal activity, harm, financial loss and other legal or information security risks; and
- serve other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection, and as otherwise authorized or required by applicable law.
We treat these inferences as personal information (or sensitive personal information, as the case may be), where required under applicable law. Some of the above grounds for processing will overlap and there may be several grounds which justify our use of your personal information.
Where required under applicable law, we will only use your personal information (including sensitive personal information) with your consent; as necessary to provide you with products and/or services; to comply with a legal obligation; or when there is a legitimate interest that necessitates the use.
Our website and mobile application do not offer products or services for use by minors. If you are under 18, you may use our website or mobile application only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
7. KEEPING DATA SECURE
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data and we store your Data on secure servers. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us by e-mail at our email address provided at Clause 16 below.
8. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
When we process Data about you, we do so with your consent and/or as necessary to operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfil other legitimate interests of Mobiwebgs as described in this Privacy Notice.
You have the following rights in relation to your sensitive personal information and you can exercise it by submitting a request as described in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
- Right to Access, Review and Modify
- Right to Correction
- Right to Withdraw Consent
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during the period for which we hold it.
9. WHERE WE STORE DATA
Data collected under this Privacy Notice is hosted on servers located in India.
10. PROCESSING YOUR DATA
We take steps to ensure that the Data we collect under this Privacy Notice is processed according to the provisions of this Privacy Notice and the requirements of applicable law.
If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of this Privacy Notice (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this Privacy Notice will not be affected.
12. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice may also change . We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website and mobile application frequently to see recent changes. The updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. Any changes will be immediately posted on our website and mobile application and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the updated Privacy Notice on your first use of our website or mobile application or first purchase of the products and/or services following the alterations. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
13. HOW TO CONTACT US
To request access, review, update, or withdraw your consent for your personal information or to otherwise reach us, please submit a request by emailing us at sales@Mobiwebgs.com. You may contact us for information on Service Providers & Partners with whom we may share your Data in compliance with this Privacy Notice and applicable law. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
14. CONTACT DETAILS
Please see below the details to contact us: